Online Co-Parenting Classes for
First Judicial District Court, New Mexico
- First Judicial District Court | Los Alamos, Rio Arriba and Santa Fe
- Second Judicial District Court | Bernalillo
- Third Judicial District Court | Dona Ana
- Fourth Judicial District Court | Guadalupe, Mora and San Miguel
- Fifth Judicial District Court | Chaves, Eddy and Lea
- Sixth Judicial District Court | Grant, Hidalgo and Luna
- Seventh Judicial District Court | Catron, Sierra, Socorro and Torrance
- Eighth Judicial District Court | Colfax, Taos and Union
- Ninth Judicial District Court | Curry and Roosevelt
- Tenth Judicial District Court | DeBaca, Harding and Quay
- Eleventh Judicial District Court | McKinley and San Juan
- Twelfth Judicial District Court | Lincoln and Otero
- Thirteenth Judicial District Court | Cibola, Sandoval and Valencia
Suggested Programs for First Judicial District Court, New Mexico
Online Co-Parenting CARE Program
12 Hour Co-Parenting CARE$39.99 Add
Ideal for divorcing, separated or never married couples who have been recommended to attend a co-parenting class. The focus is on the children, as parents learn skills to avoid common mistakes and successfully work together with their co-parent.
Online Parenting Without Conflictby New Ways for Families®
12 Hour Parenting w/o Conflict$39.99 Add
Skills-based co-parenting course designed by Bill Eddy, LCSW, Esq., for potentially high-conflict families during separation or divorce. These skills help parents protect their children from conflict as their family reorganizes in new ways.
Online Parenting Skills - Basics Class
12 Hour Ages 0-5$39.99 Add
12 Hour Ages 5-13$39.99 Add
12 Hour Ages 13-18$39.99 Add
24 Hour Ages 0-18$39.99 Add
Provides parents a foundational understanding of basic parenting skills in order to raise children from infancy to adulthood.
Online parenting programs are court mandated prior to mediation in First Judicial District Court. OnlineParentingPrograms.com is an approved provider to offer the 12 hour online co-parenting program.